1. I won a dress. Won. See? It was one of those blog give aways. What are the odds? About 1:163 actually, and I was the lucky winner! I won it from a neat-o blog called Bloom. I think that name is a coincidence in and of itself.
2. The same day I won the dress, my homeroom class won a pizza party for best attendance. Pinky was right, I should have bought a lottery ticket that day.
3. On June 1st, the day of my birth, I got to be excited about another hopeful birth when I saw this little peanut. He (or she) was quite active and his little heart was beating away.
4. I left Justin home to study while I went to visit my sister and her little bundle of joy. You must look at these pictures she took while I was there. So precious.
5. I came home to find that my dress had come in the mail and that my sweet husband had made my favorite birthday cake: Rainbow Chip. And he only messed up on one digit.
That 8 actually started off as a 7. Ha! Love him.