Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rewind

Let's back up to May, shall we?

On May 4th, my beloved brother returned home from a 2 year mission for our church in Brazil. When he left, Marlee was still in the womb. ( As you can see there was another one in the womb for his return.)



He left with two suitcases (the same ones I used in Argentina) and, after being moved around a lot, came back with one very tattered piece of luggage.


We ate "nacks" (Marlee's word for snacks) while we waited, thanks to GG, and as we were entertaining ourselves, Zack decided to make his appearance a few minutes early. He was 3/4 of the way down the escalator before anyone noticed him coming! What kind of fan club are we?




Of course my mom was as happy as could be to have her boy back.


Justin couldn't make it to the airport, but he made it to the welcome home party, and I am happy to have this boy back with me every chance I get.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Missionary homecomings are the best!!! :)

Lauren said...

I like that picture of you and Justin...very cute!

Joshua and Rachel said...

How fun that your brother is home. He looks a lot taller than I remember. You two are so cute! Love the picture!