Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Get in the picture


I really need to do a better job of getting in pictures with my boy. I need to capture my days and the countless hours I spend with him, taking care of him, teaching him, playing with him, loving him. Not just when I look put together either, but when I look like a mom. . . which is always. It's what I do and I want to remember it. Me WITH my children. I love what Saydi says:
I want my motherhood captured. I want to stop looking at my flaws in the pictures and start looking at the love and happiness that’s the subtext, the background for these photos.
So here's to getting in the picture. And if that means taking pictures with the FaceTime camera on my phone, so be it. 








Here are the articles (spurred on by the Huffington post article) that have inspired me to get in the picture:

1 comment:

Joshua and Rachel said...

Cute. I love Everett face in these pictures. Adorable, you look beautiful too.