Thursday, July 5, 2012

6 Months

The most recent picture we have of Everett to date.
Taken this afternoon when we were out running errands.

Our Everett will be six months old tomorrow. That's half a year people. Since he was four months old the last time I posted anything, I better catch everyone up.

We moved.
To Oregon.

Now that we're all on the same page, let me sum up a little better. 

Before we left California we visited Grandma Tillie in Newport Beach.


Everett really liked  chewing on Tillie's finger and she was happy to let him.

. . . and Aunt LaVerne in Calimesa.



Then back at home Everett and I took photos when we were supposed to be packing.


Everett got really good at "The Shamu," as I call it, and push ups.



Then fifty something boxes later we were on the road.


My parents were kind enough to make the trip with us.

At the Sprouse's house in northern CA


On the road again.

 And then we finally made it!

At a hotel in Medford

The very day we arrived, we found the absolute perfect place for our little family to call home.
It was the first place we looked at.
We are blessed.


Stay tuned for more about our adventures in Oregon.

3 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

oh i miss. Little Everett is going to grow up without me :(

Doug and Jamie said...

welcome to my life.

Joshua and Rachel said...

So cute. I can't believe he is 6 months already. He is so darn cute. I am glad you made it safely to oregon.