Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Since my last post about Everett, he has only gotten cuter and more fun. I intend to post the last month and a half in pictures, but I might have to do it a piece at a time.

Starting with Spring break. At the last minute we decided to go up to Utah for a visit. I spent half of our trip sick with the flu and getting everyone else sick too (actually, I blame Nora for that), but we had a good time anyway.

At Josh and Rachel's House
Cousin Nora (almost 10 months)  and Everett (10 weeks)
Visiting the great-grandparents
The great-grand kids

 While I was sick in bed:



Auntie Tiff
Cousin Ava
Visiting with the grandparents on our way home:





Next time, on Delatore Doings. . . I discover Instagram.

4 comments:

Amber Marie said...

he is so beautiful! such a great smile too. it just keeps getting more fun too. sorry you were sick on vacation. not fun!

Amber Marie said...

and loved seeing a picture of tiff- she is as gorgeous as ever!

Lauren said...

He is so cute I can't stand it! We will just have to see him again some time soon!

Alicia said...

LOVE all the pics!!! So cute and fun. Wish I had been in Utah to see you!